Based in New York City and Silicon Valley, Madison Alley is a boutique investment bank that advises digital marketing, advertising, media and technology companies on strategic M&A and capital transactions.
Led by former digital industry CEOs and Corporate Development executives, Madison Alley has advised on industry landmark M&A transactions, including the sale of San Francisco-based Heat to Deloitte Digital, forming the “world’s first creative digital consultancy”; the sale of Cardinal Path to Dentsu Aegis Network, establishing its data analytics consultancy for North America; the sale of digital agency POP to Advance Publications, parent of Condé Nast; and the capitalization of video content platform Ooyala by Telstra (later acquired by Telstra for $400 million).
· Conduct research to identify qualified prospects
· Maintain database and generate reports
· Assist with prospect outreach and new business pitches
· Conduct research on and maintain a database of M&A and capital transactions within the industry
· Analyze financial statements and create financial models
· Help develop client marketing materials (Executive Overview, Executive Summary, Management Presentation, etc.) for investors and buyers
· Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
· Internships in financial services, private equity or related is highly preferred
· Experience or interest in the Marketing & Advertising industry is preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Recent graduates (2020-2021) with bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related