Graduate Nurse / Psychiatric $30.64 – $36.58 per hour with additional shift differentials
- Our Graduate Nurse positions are for newly licensed Registered Nurses. You will train under a preceptor, working closely with our Nurse Educators. Programs are individualized to meet the needs of the new nurse and provide continued support and guidance.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. or 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
APPLY HERE: https://mainebhr.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01q66/
Graduate nurses provide the essential role of overseeing and providing medical and/or psychiatric nursing care to our patients within our inpatient hospital setting. They perform general nursing activities on units and provide supervision over paraprofessional staff.
We are looking for motivated nurses wishing to grow their own skill set with us while we grow to become leaders within the behavioral health field.
Graduate Nurse I / Psychiatric Benefits:
· Sick Time – average 8 hours accrual a month
· Vacation Time – average 10 hours accrual a month
· $200 per month towards student loan reimbursement
· Education Leave; i.e. Leave for job related conference
· Value of State-paid Health & Dental Insurance
· Value of State’s Share of Employee Retirement
· Discounted Gym Membership
Riverview Psychiatric Center, in collaboration with the community, is a center for best practice, treatment, education and research, for individuals with serious, persistent mental illness, and co-occurring substance use disorders.
We have a burgeoning collaboration with national and international experts in psychiatry, support a growing and wide variety of teaching and training programs, and have a collegial, supportive medical staff and hospital administration.
Our employees are our greatest asset. We strive to create an environment built on collaboration, integrity of care, and the core belief of lifelong learning through the continuance of skill enhancement and professional growth development.
We are committed to employee engagement and value both our clinical and non-clinical employees by recognizing the unique talents and strengths each member brings forward while celebrating our unified efforts in being a Center of Excellence.
Graduate Nurse I / Psychiatric Qualifications:
A license as a Registered Nurse as issued by the Maine State Board of Nursing.
Full Time Position