Client Leadership – Our Vision
An independent investment consulting firm, Marquette Associates guides institutional investment programs with a focused client service approach and careful research grounded in real-world experience. We’ve served clients with a single mission for over 30 years – enable institutions to become more effective investment stewards. We are recruiting for a Performance Analyst to collect data and analyze investment performance results for use in developing reports for clients, consultants and internal management.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review portfolio holdings, transactions, security pricing, security setup, accruals and other factors contributing to investment performance at the asset/subclass/class levels for assigned accounts and composites/relationships
- Responsible for daily monitoring of performance exceptions
- Respond to client requests for issue resolution
- Communicate and/or explain performance results to consulting team when requested
- Analyze results, make manual adjustments as needed based on research of preliminary outliers. Report to the client any outlying returns at the subclass and class levels that appear to be valid
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years of progressive performance measurement experience
- Must be knowledgeable with investments, computer language and can work independently in handling equipment and system issues
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and react to change positively
- Attention to detail and highly organized, ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to quickly learn new software applications, including those which are proprietary
- CRM or database management a plus
- Critical thinking skills, self-starter with excellent follow-up abilities
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work directly with assigned clients, internal Client Relationship Managers and developers
- Understanding of domestic markets
Marquette Associates offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending plans for health care and dependent care; generous time off benefits; 401(k) plan with company match and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.