Marwood Group New York City Metropolitan Area (On-site)
The Marwood Group is seeking candidates for the Analyst role for our August 2022 cohort.
The Marwood Group is a healthcare-focused consulting firm specializing in diligence and strategic advisory services for investors and healthcare companies. We are headquartered in New York City and have offices in Washington, DC and London.
Analysts help to execute healthcare strategy consulting engagements through rigorous qualitative and quantitative research and analysis of health care market and financial forces as well as scientific and policy drivers that can provide our clients with opportunities for growth.
Analysts typically work on multidisciplinary teams with Associates and other Analysts, taking responsibility for parts of overall project execution and analysis, creating client presentations, working with Project Leaders and senior managers, and engaging in communication with Marwood’s clients.
Through project experience and direct mentoring, this role at Marwood will enable qualified candidates to gain or further develop expertise in healthcare market strategy consulting and business considerations including financial, clinical, regulatory, and policy issues, as well as a keen understanding of the healthcare private equity and corporate strategy fields.
Marwood maintains a primarily office-based working model with limited business travel.
Analysts focus on:
· Translating client questions into project tasks and deliverables
· Structuring primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative analysis
· Collecting and analyzing healthcare market data
· Developing creative solutions to address challenges or barriers
· Identifying key insights and writing executive-level summaries of market analysis
· Identifying growth opportunities and/or risks for client enterprises
· Assessing and prioritizing strategic growth initiatives
· Presenting team findings internally and externally through the use of Powerpoint, Excel, and other solutions
· Managing regular client communications and coordinating the work of 1-2 analysts and/ or associates per engagement
· Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university
· Demonstrated interest in health care sector, including science, policy, finance, or other relevant connections
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and precise attention to detail in quantitative analysis
· Creative problem-solving ability
· Tenacity and rigorousness in producing deliverables under strict time constraints
All applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Compensation package commensurate with experience. The position is in the NYC office.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Analyst, Healthcare Strategy Consulting”. Note: Employer will accept resumes only as attachments.