Maser Consulting is a privately owned, multi-discipline engineering firm with a unique balance of public and private sector experience. Headquartered in Red Bank, NJ, the firm has consistently been recognized by Engineering News Record as one of its Top 500 Design Firms and employs over 950 nationwide.
Maser is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer Intern for the Summer of 2020. Our interns are able to assist technical staff on day-to-day projects in their respective disciplines.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in Geotechnical preferred, Geology, or other related degree programs.
- Must have reliable transportation to the selected office location
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess solid problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a high-paced environment