We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Network Engineer I Mastercard Launch is a full-time graduate development program designed to build the skills we leverage most as an innovator in the payments space, connects employees in enriching ways, and immerses new talent into our Doing Well by Doing Good culture. This program is meant for those who dare to be greater and those who wish to make a real impact in the world. Eligibility requires degree completion of a bachelors or masters degree in December of 2020 or May 2021.
- Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
- Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
- Do you want to join a Company that offers a competitive benefits-and rewards program that attracts, develops and retains the most talented employees around the world?
- Do you want to join an inclusive culture where employees, in all their diversity, feel valued, respected and who can bring their authentic selves to work? Learn more at Mastercard’s Corporate Sustainability Report.
- Implements new and modifies existing Data Center infrastructure in support of application services
- Advises the business on priorities for Data Center infrastructure design and implementation
- Manages Data Center infrastructure to ensure security, availability, recoverability, performance, integrity, and supportability
- Monitors Data Center infrastructure to maximize performance, escalating issues as they arise
- Assists in planning and maintaining production and pre-production hardware environments by Engineering and implementing Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMAC) using the approved Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) and Change Management tools
- Gains exposure to the latest developments in technology as a basis for evaluations and recommendations that support business requirements
- Evaluates and recommends basic improvements to enhance processes and improve the security and resilience of operational environments for hosted production and pre-production systems
- Resolves standard hardware and connectivity problems as they arise, escalating any issues where analysis of the situation requires evaluation and judgement
All About You
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program majoring in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021.
- Participates in global technology initiatives for network engineering
- Gains exposure by supporting infrastructure and equipment in a Global Data Center
- Gains exposure to business resource groups and global technical communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network)
- Demonstrates active engagement as a participant or in support of a global technology domain initiatives (e.g., providing input and contributing to discussions)Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.