There are products that customers think are cool at the moment, and then there are products that customers cannot live without because they are so incredibly useful. At Matician, we are building the latter because these are the products worth spending our lives on. We want to build great products to solve real problems.
We believe that sensors and algorithms are finally good enough to reimagine home devices and apply Level 5 autonomy and mobility so that people can save time and energy bypassing repetitive and mundane tasks inside the home.
We’re a small team with a singular focus on product that combines technologies such as vision, ML, structure-from-motion, and robotics. Our goal is to ship products that people love.
- An out-of-box thinker and doer, unafraid of solving really-hard-problems, and willing to do whatever it takes to ship extremely useful products.
- Curious, asks lots of questions, challenges conventional wisdoms, and doesn’t shy from contrarian opinions/approaches.
- Someone who prioritizes user needs, functionality, and usefulness
- Detail-oriented and has pride in their work.
- Proven CAD skills –including knowledge of master/skeleton modeling and managing large assemblies
- Understanding of GD&T and engineering tolerance analysis
- Exposure to DFM, DFA, and tooling considerations
- Industry experience designing consumer robotics
- Thermal and fluid analysis expertise