Robotics, Mechanical, and Product Design Engineering Student to join our early core team.
- An out-of-box thinker and doer, unafraid of solving really-hard-problems, and willing to do whatever it takes to ship extremely useful products.
- Curious, asks lots of questions, challenges conventional wisdoms, and doesn’t shy from contrarian opinions/approaches.
- Someone who prioritizes user needs, functionality, and usefulness
- Detail-oriented and has pride in their work.
- 1+ years designing parts and assemblies for consumer electronics–including knowledge of typical manufacturing processes (injection molding, stamping, die-casting, wireforming etc.)
- Strong CAD skills (1+ years)–including knowledge of master/skeleton modeling, managing large assemblies, and familiarity with PDM.
- Grasp of GD&T and engineering tolerance analysis
- Understanding of DFM, DFA, and tooling considerations
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful products
- Industry experience designing consumer robotics
- Thermal and fluid analysis expertise
- Comfortability establishing relationships with vendors, suppliers, and CMs in a startup environment