The area of Social Work is growing at Mayo in both our Inpatient and Outpatient Practice. At Mayo Clinic, we’ll invest in you while giving you the opportunity to work a variety of specialties, including Pediatrics, Trauma, Transplant, Emergency Department, Oncology, Cardiology, Palliative Care, Psychiatry/Psychology/Behavioral Health, Proton Beam and so many more.
At Mayo Clinic, you will experience:
- The Highest Quality Patient Care by placing the needs of the patient first. We will do everything in our power to help you deliver the world’s finest care for our patients.
- Variety and Exposure that is second to none. Our Social Workers have the ability to work in a vast number of clinical specialties, giving you access and exposure to a wide variety of cases and specialties in both an outpatient and inpatient setting
- Professional Growth and Unlimited Career Opportunities. We invest in you. On-site clinical supervision is provided and some educational opportunities are available to make it possible for you to meet licensure requirements while expanding your professional knowledge and skills.
- Empowerment and Collaboration. You will be empowered to make decisions not only in patient care but in clinic teams where you will have the opportunity to broadly affect patient care, education and research. You’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and mutual respect.
- Competitive salary and outstanding benefits. Highlights include paid time off, short term disability, Professional Development Assistance, a pension plan plus a 403B with employer match.
MAYO CLINIC has been recognized three-years in a row as the best hospital in the nation for 2017-2019 by U.S. News & World Report. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and exceptional benefits. At Mayo Clinic, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!