This position is for an ambitious, driven, detail-oriented candidate who will be mentored by a seasoned event planning professional and has the ability to train/work in a team educational environment. The candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to think creatively, strategically and communicate efficiently internally and externally. The candidate will benefit from the internship experience by being mentored by and working with experienced professionals. The internship experience will prepare the student to enter the workplace.
LENGTH OF PROGRAM AND HOURS
20-25 hours per week (Monday through Friday) depending on availability.
Duration of this internship is one calendar year.
**Please note the possibility of working weekends leading up to and during event weeks.
After completing the internship program, the CEO will provide an evaluation/recommendation for reference.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to CEO and Event Coordinator team
- Assist Event Coordinator in preparing for upcoming events
- Working hand in hand with lead producers on upcoming events
- Organizing timelines and itineraries for virtual events
- Travel arrangements and accommodations