Megan Grehl is looking for an interior designer with two to three years of experience to join its practice in Miami.
Position type: interior designer, full-time
Experience: two to three years
Great eye, strong design sensibility and industry knowledge. Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills. Experienced in AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Megan Grehl is an international design collective founded in Brooklyn, New York, in 2014. The practice specializes both in architectural and interior design, with experience ranging from boutique commercial spaces to bespoke residences.
We are opening a Miami office and seeking someone to grow with us there. We are seeking a designer who has experience in project management and can work independently. You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to thrive in a smaller office setting. Emphasis on residential design and FF&E. This position is in Miami, FL.
- excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills in English
- Spanish proficiency a plus
- excellent time-management and follow-up skills
- professional phone manner and email drafting skills
- independent attitude
- residential design and strong FF&E experience
- project management
- furniture and product design is a plus
- material boards
- managing deadlines and budgets
- construction documents
- client presentations
- construction administration and management a plus
- dependent on experience
Follow up with:
- portfolio, resume
- tell us why you’d like to work for us
Please submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.