Headquartered in Irvine, California, MentorX provides a critical solution to address the most challenging problem that hinders the overseas Chinese students. Today 90% of overseas Chinese students return home due to the inability of finding a job upon graduation. However, when they go back to their home country, they lack the competitive advantages on the job market.
MentorX employs the latest technologies that bring the qualified mentors who are experienced industry specialists to guide students to meet tomorrow’s job requirements. The one-on-one career mentor sessions are designed for each student for which no school offers today. MentorX provides an indispensable part of learning for the Chinese students and empowers them to be successful in their careers. MentorX platform connects students, mentors and their future world anytime and anywhere.
· Assist in developing and writing certain market research reports
· Work with primary and secondary survey data
· Perform basic data analysis
· Create data visualizations
· Assist in updating PowerPoint presentations
· Conduct vendor/business development outreach if needed
· Assist in project management
· Survey data analysis
· Bilingual skills (Chinese and English language required)
· Undergraduate or graduate students in analytical degrees such as Mathematics, Business Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or any related field
· Basic quantitative skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Chinese and English
· Excellent PowerPoint skills
· Familiarity with survey design and working with survey data
· Ability to work independently
· Must be able to commute to the IDC’s Corporate Headquarters in Framingham, MA
· 20 hour work week
· Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot tables) or basic SQL, Python will be preferred
3． 掌握Excel, PowerPoint,等办公软件；可以应用SQL，Python相关软件优先
MentorX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.