Metro Global Ventures, an entrepreneurial boutique investment firm with offices in Philadelphia and New York, is seeking to hire a Business Development Analyst for its Bala Cynwyd office. This is a multifaceted position that involves close collaboration with a team of serial entrepreneurs and technology leaders.
The primary function of the role is to serve as utility player capable of handling a wide array of projects for Metro’s Managing Director. The role involves supporting strategic priorities related to the management and growth of Metro’s portfolio companies, which cover a range of industries and geographies.
Additionally, the right individual must possess strong communication, writing, networking, and organizational skills and be prepared to manage logistical and administrative tasks, as needed.
- Identify, source and network with industry partners, customers, and prospects
- Conduct industry/market research and development
- Evaluate product viability / capacity for market penetration
- Supervise and execute analytical and qualitative reporting
- Assist in a wide range or research
- Source prospective candidates
- Support portfolio companies with a variety of strategic sales activities including direct sales, networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extroverted networking rockstar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Can-do attitude and team player
Some domestic and international travel may be required (when safe to do so).