Mikyoung Kim Design is an international award-winning Landscape Architecture and Urban Design Studio based in Boston. Our work is focused on innovative design on urban redevelopment projects, and in this year of covid-19 reimagining health and resiliency in the public realm. Experience with AutoCAD, the Adobe Suites, Rhino, Lumion and InDesign is required. Applicants with strong graphic and/or technical skills and a strong work ethic are encouraged to apply. We are seeking to fill a full time entry level designer position this spring.
Please send a digital portfolio, letter of interest, CV, and 3 references to email@example.com to the attention of Nick Neville.
- Collaboration on multiple project teams, spanning a range of scales, from master planning to
- Design Research and Site Analysis
- Generate, model and develop creative design concepts, through hand sketches, diagrams, Rhino and Lumion renderings and AutoCAD-based drawings
- Prepare illustrative graphics and presentation materials in the Adobe Suites and Lumion
- Participate in developing construction drawings to match design intent