Mikyoung Kim Design is an urban design and landscape architectural firm. We are looking for an Entry Level Designer who has experience with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Rhino, and InDesign. Applicants with strong graphic and/or technical skills and a strong work ethic are encouraged to apply. Please send a digital portfolio, letter of interest, CV, and 3 references to email@example.com.
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate on multiple project teams concurrently, spanning a range of scales, from master planning to plaza design
- Research and analyze sites
- Generate, model and develop creative design concepts, through hand sketches, diagrams, 3D renderings and AutoCAD-based drawings, among other techniques
- Prepare illustrative graphics and presentation materials
- Participate in developing construction drawings to match design intent