Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula’s adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
We are seeking an Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator based in Las Vegas, NV.
Our Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator will help us enroll members into our Mindoula Population Health program within Las Vegas, NV, and will provide support for enrollment efforts – remotely – to Mindoula’s expanding regions, including but not limited to West Virginia, Missouri, Louisiana.
How you’ll contribute;
- Initial and continuous outreach and engagement to a cohort of members on a regular basis (as contracted) virtually and in-person
- During outreach, provide appropriate education and answer questions about Mindoula’s Interpersonal Violence Reduction Program, Population Health Management Program, and other Mindoula programs and service offerings
- Complete initial member screenings to determine enrollment eligibility
- Following the agreement of enrollment, completion of a warm hand-off to the assigned Care Extender if possible, and if not, scheduling an initial call/appointment for completion of enrollment
- Support enrolled members and team members by completing resource development and outreach in support of members served
- Assist with coordination and participation in community engagement events
- Produce high-quality documentation that enables the members to receive the best treatment possible
- Prepare and maintain all required records, reports, paperwork, and members’ diagnostic records, maintaining confidentiality of members at all times
- Accurately complete all case notes in a professional, timely manner
- Enter data into multiple locations in a timely manner without error
- Be a positive ambassador of Mindoula Health
- Improve our program and work environment through constructive feedback and show each member respect and compassion without crossing therapeutic boundaries, infringing on ethical standards
- Work as part of the team; promote teamwork and unity
- Utilize clear and accurate communication skills (both verbal and written) to communicate with members over the phone, through email, and in-person
What will make you successful;
- 2 years of experience working on, leading, or participating in sales, outreach, engagement, and/or enrollment campaigns
- 2 years of experience in the behavioral health field and/or healthcare environment is preferred or a combination of experience and education which provides the candidate with the requisite qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or other applicable behavioral health disciplines from an accredited college or university is required.
- Experience working with high risk, complex adults
- Customer service experience required
- Crisis Intervention Training / Crisis Training preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Suite (calendar, docs, sheets, slides etc.), and Excel
- Data entry and database experience
- Experience with an Electonic Medical Records
- Experience with health information management/data
We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one. We realized that the behavioral health system was broken and decided to take it upon ourselves to fix it by focusing on the people we serve, not their diagnoses or symptom sets. Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second. We address the full range of behavioral health challenges. We deploy tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, and psychiatrists to provide 24/7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations. Our member engagement and predictive analytics technology platform has made the company a market leader in hospital re-admissions reduction, collaborative care, care coordination for the seriously mentally ill, and measurement-based psychiatry.
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be part of the solution!