We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one. We realized that the behavioral health system was broken and decided to take it upon ourselves to fix it by focusing on the people we serve, not their diagnoses or symptom sets. Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second. We address the full range of behavioral health challenges. We deploy tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, and psychiatrists to provide 24/7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations. Our member engagement and predictive analytics technology platform has made the company a market leader in hospital readmission reduction, collaborative care, behavioral health case management for high acuity and specialty populations, and measurement-based psychiatry.
Mindoula is seeking an Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator in our Population Health Program to enroll new members.
Our Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator (OEC) creates the first impression of our program and engages members to actively participate in improving their own health and wellness through partnering with a personal case manager.
How you’ll contribute;
- Be a positive ambassador of Mindoula Health.
- Engage in initial and continuous outreach to a cohort of members on a regular basis (as assigned) virtually and in person, to enroll them in the program.
- Provide appropriate education and answer questions about Mindoula’s Interpersonal Violence Reduction Program, Population Health Management Program, and other Mindoula programs and service offerings.
- Complete initial member screenings to determine enrollment eligibility.
- After enrollment, p ensure a warm hand-off to the assigned Care Extender or schedule an initial appointment for enrollment, stepping back in as needed if the hand-off is incomplete.
- Research and develop community outreach and resources to ensure the team is able to meet enrollment targets..
- Assist with coordination of and participation in community engagement events, as needed to fill cohorts.
- Coordinate and complete a high volume of outbound calls, to hit individual enrollment targets and ensure the team meets enrollment goals.
- Prepare and maintain records, reports, paperwork, and members’ diagnostic records, maintaining the confidentiality of members at all times.
- Accurately complete all case notes in a professional, timely manner, producing high-quality documentation that enables members to receive the best treatment possible.
- Show each member respect and compassion without crossing therapeutic boundaries, infringing on ethical standards.
- Utilize clear and accurate communication skills (both verbal and written) to communicate with members over the phone, through email, and in person.
What will make you successful;
- Experience working on, leading or participating in sales, outreach, engagement, and/or enrollment campaigns.
- Experience in the behavioral health field and/or healthcare environment is preferred or a combination of experience and education which provides the candidate with the requisite qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or other applicable behavioral health disciplines from an accredited college or university is required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Data entry and database management are required.
- Ability to write professionally with little error, think critically, and independently problem-solve.
- Experience working with high-risk, complex adults preferred.
- Crisis Intervention Training / Crisis Training preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite (calendar, docs, sheets, slides, etc.).
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Up to 50% (variable). Reliable transportation is required.
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be part of the solution!