Job Description: We are looking for a community manager to assist in overseeing all aspects of our brand ambassador program and customer service pipeline. You will work directly with our head of Community in growing and developing these channels.
- Assist in managing the MP Ambassador program of over 400+ women
- Pitch innovative ways to enhance, develop and grow the program
- Work directly with the Customer Experience Manager to ensure customer satisfaction before, during, and after purchase
- Provide excellent support to MP customers via email and phone
- Serve as a point of contact between customers and the rest of the MP team
- Have outstanding interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal skills
- Are self-motivated and a multi-tasker with a strong work ethic and problem solving skills
- Are highly organized in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are a team player and work well with others
- Must be able to commit to 3 days/week
- Unpaid internship. Credit available upon request
- Must be able to work remotely
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.