Job Description: We are looking for a Product Development/ Design Intern to work closely alongside the Founder to come up with new product design and product pipeline-line. The Product Development/ Design Intern will assist in the product development cycle from initial sketch, fabric selection, and product samples.
- Are able to research trends, styles, colors, materials, etc.
- Provide creative ideas for innovating products and product positioning
- Perform market research on brand competitors
- Are a creative and innovative thinker
- Have a natural eye for design and product development
- Are able to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback
- Have strong visualization and mock-up skills + strong attention to detail
- Are self-motivated and a multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
- Are highly organized in a fast-paced startup environment
- Students pursuing Design, Art, or Fashion degrees
- Must have access to design software (such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for apparel design, and Kaledo, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator for textile design)
- Must be willing to submit a strong portfolio with work samples
- Must be able to commit to 3 days/week
- Unpaid internship. Credit available upon request
- Must be able to work remotely
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.