Monarch Investment is actively interviewing entry level candidates in consideration of a Rotational Analyst position to be located in Franktown, CO (just south of Denver). If you are a hardworking, self-motivated individual with related hands-on and academic experience, and a deep to pursue a career in real estate…….we want to talk to you ASAP.
Great opportunity for recent college graduates or early real estate career professionals.
Purpose: The Rotational Analyst will be introduced to a variety of internal departments providing an integrated view of how Monarch operates collectively. Upon completion, the Rotational Analyst will understand how each department functions, contributes and interacts, with exposure to senior leaders and our founders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- General interest in real estate investment and management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, management and/or related field
- 1-3 years of job and/or internship experience in a related field
- Self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented, has strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Be willing to reside on-site for up to 3-consecutive months; you will be given a free apartment.
- Must be able to work independently at times
- On-Site Property Management
- Database and Reporting
- Project Analyst
- Ancillary/Elective Rotations
- Real Estate Analytical & Financial Concepts
- Internal Inspections
- Regional Manager Training Rotation
- How to build a winning team
Great compensation and benefits:
- Amazing medical starting at $30 per month for employees
- Industry competitive compensation ($50/k-$55/K Annually)
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1styr 80hrs, 2-4yrs 120hrs, 5+yrs 160/hrs
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- 401k planning with up to a 3% match
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- FREE skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate household
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
- PLUS, a great company culture
Monarch Investment is the 9th largest multifamily property owner in the country! We are privately owned since 1992 and currently own and self-manage over 64,000 apartments in 21 states along with a ski and snowboard resort in Colorado.