Research, Development & Quality Internship
In Research, Development & Quality (RDQ), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
So join us and help us “Create Delicious Moments of Joy” and post for our Research, Development & Quality Internship position.
An internship within the RDQ organization is a 12 week assignment providing real-world experiences in areas such as Research, Product Development and Process Development.
· Research – Internships consist of working on projects related to the development of technology to enhance existing products or investigate new food concepts.
· Product Development – Internships generally focus on formulation development to create new or improve existing products
· Process Development – Internships generally focus on the development of methods for converting raw materials into finished products, as well as continuous improvement of existing processes.
We are looking for qualified individuals with a desire to work in the food industry and are interested in growing their problem solving and analytical skills in a real life research and development environment. Leadership, innovative thoughts and a strong desire to learn are critical to succeed.
Mondelēz International RDQ Interns quickly learn through on-the-job experiences and are afforded the opportunity to work on substantial and meaningful projects that contribute to the business. Interns are provided with a network of mentors, peer and experts to aid in the development of their food technology and professional skills. Each intern is assigned a supervisor who designates projects and provides guidance. Team building and networking events are held throughout the summer with the intern class. Interns will be assessed, during their internship on overall performance, including functional skills, project management and personal leadership skills.
- Pursuing a BS, MS or PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Food Science, Nutrition or other related degrees.
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.