Monte Nido & Affiliates has been delivering proven treatment for eating disorders for over 25 years. Our model of treatment blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known with the latest research and strategies for those overcoming eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff to client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly-individualized treatment.
We seek a Mental Health Professional to join our multidisciplinary team as Primary Therapist at Monte Nido Chicago, located in the village of Winfield, IL. Monte Nido Chicago provides programming for adults of all genders.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy, including therapeutic meal support.
- Conduct clinical assessments.
- Work with insurance payers to obtain pre-certifications and utilization review.
- Participate in discharge and aftercare planning.
- Coordinate care with referring healthcare professionals.
The Primary Therapist schedule includes day, some evening, weekend shifts. This full-time position can be 30-40 hours/per week.
- Master’s degree at minimum in a clinical counseling field (e.g., Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, etc.)
- Active Illinois license (or be license-eligible) in a counseling field (e.g, Psychologist, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, etc.)
- Prior experience treating those with primary eating disorders in a residential or hospital setting desired.
We offer excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet you own and your family’s needs.
marriage, family, social worker, talk therapy, inpatient, therapist