· A 10-week direct placement program beginning in June.
· In-depth exposure to a specific Corporate Treasury team, while gaining a broader understanding of the division.
· Firm-wide, Finance and Corporate Treasury specific training in which Analysts are immersed in the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley while also being taught core skills essential for successful completion of the Program.
· Support from a Direct Manager and Peer Mentor.
· Opportunities to network with peers, mentors and senior managers through team-building sessions, community service and other organized events.
· Assist in the reporting and analysis of the Firm’s funding, liquidity and capital profile.
· Collaborate with teams to assist in performing stress testing, scenario planning and analysis, and peer benchmarking.
· Strategize to help optimize the Firm’s capital base, enhance the Firm’s multi-billion dollar debt portfolio, hedge currency exposures, or manage liquidity and long-term funding.
· Analyze regulatory changes and their impact on the Firm’s business processes.
· Communicate and coordinate with various business units and Firm support functions.
· Assist the team with day-to-day responsibilities, special projects and presentations.
· You are pursuing a Bachelors’ degree (BSc or BA); all concentrations are accepted, though demonstrated basic knowledge and keen interest in financial services is required.
· You are graduating between December 2022 and May 2023.
· Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
· Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work; commitment to excellence and integrity.
· Ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to produce well-designed and meaningful summaries and reports.
· Strong, analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and understand business processes that may not be familiar.
· Eager to learn and excited for new challenges; ability to absorb new information and adept at managing high-priority deliverables in a fast-paced, high energy level environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced quantitative skills.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.