Business Development Intern
If you thrive in an exciting, challenging, fast-paced environment – please answer this request for a Business Development Intern immediately. We are in need of one intern for fall and winter, so don’t hesitate because the spot will be filled quickly.
MOST is a consulting company that serves the cannabis industry through strategy, marketing, advertising, and design. For over ten years, we’ve worked with dispensaries, headshops, grows, CBD companies, and everything in between. Come work with us and learn all about the most explosive field in business. We promise that no two days will be the same!
Please visit www.mostcg.com
This is an extremely exciting time at MOST. We are growing fast and are the premier cannabis marketing agency on the East Coast. We need someone who hustles, embraces the entrepreneurial lifestyle, is excited to expand their skills in marketing and advertising, and wants to grow with us.
*This is a 4-6 month, unpaid position for 20 hours a week. The opportunity exists for a promotion to a part-time or full-time position down the road. We are looking for a junior or senior college student studying business, communications, or a related field.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Assist the management team with strategy, research, and lead generation
- Assist with prospecting, the sales process, and client onboarding
- Assist with set-up and promotion of events
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Working on a Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to complete projects within strict time constraints
- Highly organized, proactive, self-motivated, positive attitude and team player
- Experience with LinkedIn
EXPERIENCE A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- WordPress proficiency
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience with Google products, including Google Analytics, Drive, Google MyBusiness, Search Console, etc.
- Prior prospecting and sales experience
- Prior marketing/business internship experience
Please send your resume and cover letter to cpost[at]mostcg.com.