Interns will work with the NanoVest team to develop a new generation of financial products. The intern will research private markets, public markets, and events that may impact pricing. Furthermore, interns will be assigned ad-hoc projects related to investment analysis. In addition to finance focused projects, interns will be given the opportunity to attend strategy sessions to gain exposure to how startups function in the real world. Interns will be given the opportunity to assist in review of actual investment opportunities.
Many of these projects are biomedical engineering related ventures, so engineers, science, and math majors should feel free to apply. This internship will teach the skills necessary to do the analysis for these investments.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Excel (VBA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to shift fluidly between multiple projects as priorities change
- Self-starter/Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail, independent thinking and collaborative team skills
- Market research, investment analysis, and venture capital experience can be used as portfolio for job applications
- Experience working for a startup
- Fast paced environment
- Direct collaboration with CEO and the rest of the team