National Energy Partners is looking for an intern(s) in the areas of Market Research!
Marketing Interns are responsible for helping the CEO and sales administrator complete tasks such as preparing marketing proposals, surveying customers, and researching consumer trends.
Examples of Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed
This job is remote.