Summer 2021 – Navigate Sales & Marketing Internship
Navigate is a trusted advisor to leading brands and organizations in sports and entertainment.
Founded on best-in-class research, data and analytics, we guide strategies and decisions for the largest leagues, teams, brands, networks, and universities in the world.
Candidate will Gain Experience In:
Sales & Marketing may include:
· Participate in group and individual projects alongside our sales and marketing team.
· Providing lead generation and sales campaign support, manage CRM system, updating organization with relevant industry news, providing excellent customer service via all portals of communication, and other administrative responsibilities related to business operations and support.
· Contribute to execution of marketing and public relation strategy.
· Writing copy for social media posts and articles, gathering insights from internal research team for publications, completing marketing campaigns in CRM system, and marketing/PR measurement analysis
· Navigate is seeking a development analysis to assist with all phases of our sales, outreach, and retention efforts.
· Interns will be tasked with using necessary internal resources and data to develop internal deliverables.
· Stay abreast of trends, sponsorship news and leadership changes across the sports industry with relevance to Navigate.
· Suggest and direct your own sales thought leadership that the Navigate team will use to educate key stakeholders internally.
· Interns are responsible to take ownership of one self-identified new prospect sales project outside of their typical duties, research and create a report to present to Navigate towards the end of internship.
· College or Grad School Student
· Data oriented skillset with a strong research interest
· Desire to learn and grow professionally in the sports and entertainment industry
· Self-motivated and able to thrive without being micromanaged
· Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to continually develop one’s skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/PPT
What We Offer:
· Course Credit
· Flexible schedule
· Fun and relaxed work environment
· Strong networking and career search support
· The opportunity to learn and develop sponsorship expertise
· Weekly interaction and mentorship from members of leadership team
· Opportunity to work on projects with Fortune 500 brands, professional sports leagues and teams, NCAA athletic departments and collegiate conferences, and major television networks
Program Start Date: May/June 2021
Internal Application Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NVGT-Intern-Recruit