About Us :
NBCUniversal interns are a diverse and curious community of innovators and trail blazers. They bring their passion for media, entertainment, and technology along with their desire to learn each day. They contribute to our vast and diverse portfolio of businesses in hands-on ways that matter. We provide a program full of countless opportunities for professional development, leadership exposure, connection, networking, and fun.
We are committed to attracting and developing the future leaders of our Company through our Early Career Programs. We have successfully kept our internship program going strong over the last year, hosting hundreds of interns virtually from around the country. We’re back at it again for the Spring 2022 Semester! The vast majority of NBCU internships will continue to be virtual, with a few in-person internships in the mix as well. Whether you are interested in a remote internship or an in-person internship, our Spring Program is shaping up to be a great experience for students to learn, grow and connect.
Apply today to be an #InternatNBCU !
Opportunities may include (but are not limited to):
Production: TODAY, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, MSNBC Dayside/Primetime/Weekends, Booking, News Business Unit, News Partnerships, News Specials, Network Desk, NBC News & MSNBC Marketing, Investigations, Climate Unit, LA Bureau, DC Bureau
Digital Video/Editorial/Social: NBCNews.com, NBC News Now, Diversity Verticals, TODAY.com, TODAY Original Video, NBC News Original Video, Digital Politics, Digital Newsgathering, NBC News Social Team, TODAY.com Social, NBC News Race, Equality & Justice Unit, Platforms Team, Shop TODAY, NBC News Select, NBC News THINK, Digital Art & Photo
Communications/Research: Media Relations, Public Relations, Audience Research
Application Deadline: Spring Internship postings are live for a limited time only, apply today!
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong interest in the media industry
- Commitment to building an inclusive work environment
- Ability to multitask and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous internship experience and on-campus involvement
- Strong interest in and demonstrated knowledge of current affairs
- Desired majors: Journalism or Broadcast Journalism, Digital/New Media Studies, Communications, Political Science, Production, Public Relations/Marketing, Social Media, English, Business
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.