Supporting community development lending efforts, including:
· Working with prospective borrowers to collect project information and due diligence materials; and
· Managing pipeline and impact reporting tracking systems.
· Conducting thorough real estate project due diligence review and evaluation of various aspects of loan underwriting such as evaluating feasibility and construction cost reviews.
· Assembling materials for the Investment Committee including loan requests, pipeline and other information in a well-organized, accurate and timely fashion.
· Analyzing financials of nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
Communications and partnerships, including:
· Designing marketing material and drafting external communications;
· Updating organization’s website;
· Supporting relationships and partnerships with the public and private sector stakeholders including the City, state, and other community development institutions.
Support organizational operations, including:
· Managing critical operational tasks including procurement, collateral support, website;
· Supporting meetings of board members and committees including coordinating schedules, distribution of materials, managing board records website, etc;
· Managing contact relationship management system;
· Supporting relationships with Fund Manager, Accountant and other third-party providers; and
· Providing additional administrative support, as needed.
· Strong interest in housing/community development finance, lending and investment, banking, or other relevant field.
· A self-motivated, hands-on, highly-resourceful individual able to thrive in a start-up environment.
· Three (3) years professional experience in an office environment;
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with a diverse set of organizational stakeholders.
· Basic understanding of accounting/financial concepts and/or a demonstrated ability to clearly present financial and quantitative information.
· Highly proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Excellent writing and editing skills for professional quality products.
Highly qualified individuals will have:
· Coursework and/or a degree in a relevant subject (e.g., real estate, accounting, business, urban planning, or public policy).
· Experience with graphic design and/or maintaining WordPress websites.
· Experience managing datasets and/or analyzing and displaying quantitative information.
· Experience and knowledge of city, state and federal housing programs, and market participants including Community Development Financial Institutions.