NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touch points, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
NetApp’s three business units develop the company’s portfolio of offerings to help customers modernize their IT environment and harness the power of private and public clouds.
Public Cloud Services delivers modern data management applications and services that help customers leverage public and multi-cloud solutions. Hybrid Cloud Services builds private cloud solutions to enable customers in building agile cloud-like capabilities on-premises and oversees the strategic direction of HCI and SolidFire. Foundational Data Services delivers on-premises solutions to help customers modernize and simplify their IT infrastructure. This group drives the direction for AFF/FAS (ONTAP), E-Series, & StorageGRID and the adoption of new customer consumption models.
We invest heavily in new talent. Your energy and fresh ideas are vital to cementing our position as a market-leader. We’ll push you beyond your comfort zone with a belief that no idea is off limits. At the same time, you’ll have all the resources, mentoring and feedback you need to grow. What’s more, whatever your role, you can be yourself in a team that celebrates individuality and welcomes different perspectives.
As a Software Engineer Intern you would participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems. This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leadership role.
- Experience with multiple programming languages is a benefit but there is also room to improve your skills.
- Most entry-level engineers have a level of proficiency in: C, C++, Java and/or Python
- Projects, experiences, or coursework related to areas such as: Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Multi-Threading, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies
- Creative and analytical approach problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication is necessary for success
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
Must be enrolled in an educational or professional program through summer 2021 or later.