squareteams is team-building for the millennial age, using machine learning technology to yield high-performance teams. squareteams is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for students who are either US citizens or who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Compensation for this position is equity-based.
Software Engineering Consultant, with a Machine Learning specialization
What you’ll do:
• Develop and deploy production-quality machine learning/deep learning technology for natural language processing (NLP).
• Use (Python) NLP libraries—SpaCy, gensim, and NLTK—to extract and select feature vectors from free-form text.
• Build robust, lasting, and scalable recommender systems using neural networks and other deep learning tools.
• Collaborate with other team members to implement CI/CD pipelines and Python unit tests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong knowledge and proficiency in Python (highly preferred), Ruby, Perl, Smalltalk, Java, C++, Lisp, or Haskell.
• Capable of building conventional machine learning pipelines with libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, statsmodels, etc.
• Someone who can collaborate well and communicate effectively with others.
• Experience with deep learning frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe) and their high-level APIs (e.g., Keras).
• Specific expertise in recommender systems (collaborative filtering, content-based filtering, or hybrid recommender systems).
• 2+ years of professional software development experience or project experience.
• Examples of your work such as open-source projects, Kaggle contests, GitHub portfolios, etc.
• Familiar with Git, GitLab, or other version control systems.
Please contact Peter@squareteams.com