Hiring on behalf of Greenshine New Energy
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in SEO, paid ads, and email marketing. We value individuals who learn fast and possess strong independent thinking and problem solving skills. If you enjoy making an impact and are excited by a fast paced and challenging work environment, please consider joining us!
- This role is both hands-on and tactical, as individual contributor he/she will have the opportunity to demonstrate strategic thinking when planning new opportunities.
- You will be proficient in data-driven SEO strategies and possess a deep knowledge of all the functional areas of SEO. The most important skills for this role are technical SEO, CMS platforms, content, links, analytics, and reporting.
- Manage cross-functional initiatives contributing to an increase in all key KPI’s: SEO, Emailing, Linkedin, CRM programs
- There will be a fair share of content work and the Technical SEO must be able to understand company product differentiation points and be able to distill what is important on each page into appropriate character limits.
- A typical day will include completing technical SEO work, reporting on trends using SEMRush
- Regular review of traffic and conversion data to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Perform on and off page technical SEO audits and analysis.
- Perform keyword research and grow our targeted unbranded keyword portfolio.
- Optimize pages with SEO-friendly content including meta tags, alt tags, and header tags Engage and optimize in areas like site architecture, content, link management, and indexing.
- Analyze our website ecosystem and identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify gaps in our content coverage and areas of opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years related experience
- Experience in producing blog & PR content, website landing page, and social media posts for B2B or B2C companies
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Familiarity of Shopify, eBay, or Amazon is preferred, but NOT required.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and creative personality
- Detail-oriented, reliable and enthusiastic
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets
About the Hiring Company
Greenshine New Energy specializes in developing and manufacturing customized solar outdoor LED lighting systems for a wide range of lighting applications. We provide cost effective, industry-leading and proprietary solar lighting solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial projects. Our solar LED light systems are installed at over 5000 locations all around the world.