New Jersey Repertory Company, a nonprofit professional theater located in Long Branch, New Jersey is currently recruiting a Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in arts marketing, including but not limited to: experience as a supervisor; managing budgets; understanding of subscription campaigns and ticketing systems.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies for annual subscription campaigns and single ticket sales campaigns for all Main Stage productions and all other programs and events
- Manage external vendor relationships which includes but is not limited to print shops, mail houses, photographers and outside graphic teams
- Conduct audience and market research and work with Executive Producer on outreach to new audiences
- Manage content updates of the New Jersey Rep website.
- Oversee copywriting and editing for all external communications and marketing materials
- Write press releases and email mass communications
- Maintain and update style guide and coordinate branding across the organization
- Oversee relationships with peer theatres for cross-promotion opportunities
- Assist in the creation of annual marketing expense and income budgets
- Act as lead audience liaison to the Audience Services Department to support and resolve issues for current/potential subscribers and single ticket buyers
· Assist box office management with box office operations including answering box office phone, taking ticket orders, meeting patrons, processing subscription transactions, and managing patron lists and databases.
· Participate in outreach and the development of relationships with community partners.
Qualifications and Skills:
· 3+ years’ marketing experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Arts Management, or Communications
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
· Strong computer and data-base management skills with knowledge of standard programs
· Strong social media skills
- Technical skills: Spektrix or similar CRM, MailChimp/Dot Mailer, WordPress; experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook; proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, preferred; proficiency in social media
Salary and Benefits:
· 40-45 based on experience
· Health insurance and participation in retirement plan after 6 months
This is a full-time position. New Jersey Rep is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Required Support Materials:
· Email Cover Letter
· Three professional references
Contact: Gabor Barabas, Executive Producer