***Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.***
A graphic designer experienced in creating digital and/or social media is needed to collaborate on making social media content. Please include a portfolio or links of samples with your application.
- Solid understanding of fundamental layout and design principles, color and type hierarchy
- Access to and proficiency with graphics software, preferably Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator). Other software such as Canva is also acceptable.
- Photo editing experience
- Photography skills with digital camera or smartphone
- Video creation basics, such as photo slideshows
- Based in New York and willing to take exterior photos of small businesses and owners standing for feature stories
- Experience with marketing collateral (digital ads, print brochures, flyers etc.)
- Experience with user-interface website design
- video shooting and editing
This is UNPAID. Students are strongly advised to consult with academic faculty to determine if this meets eligibility standards for academic credit.