Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to receive our take-home hackathon challenge. This is the first step to our interview.
Work with our robotics and computer vision team to research, develop and deploy algorithms and infrastructure for deep robotic learning for grasping and manipulation tasks. Knowledge of kinematics, motion and path planning, computer vision (traditional methods and deep learning), and software engineering are required.
- Experience developing in large software stacks
- 4+ years experience writing Python
- 4+ years experience writing embedded firmware in C
- Nice to have: 2+ years experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow
- 2+ Experience with Linux
- Experience with containerized computing platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- BS, MS or PhD in EE, CS or equivalent
- Fast learner, A-player, great work ethic, takes ownership of work and wants to work at a startup