NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $253 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $167 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Operations Analyst interacts with internal and external sources to process and settle trading and other financial activity. Various duties include calculating portfolio performance, valuing securities, reconciling positions and cash, or managing collateral and margin instructions. He or she compiles data for analysis, research, and client reporting. The Analyst maintains databases and software systems to ensure accurate information and data integrity. He or she resolves conflicts with brokers andor custodians.
- Verify, book, and communicate all trades to third parties on trade date
- Maintain data integrity of financial software and proprietary systems
- Settle trades, margin movements, payments, and cashsecurity transfers
- Resolve settlement discrepancies and document failures
- Reconcile cash balances, positions, and pending trades for all portfolios
- Resolve reconciliation breaks with third parties
- Monitor, elect, and process all types of corporate action events
- Onboard new clients, including verification and management of asset transfers
- Validate, instruct, and reconcile all collateral and futures margin movements
- Calculate monthly portfolio performance per financial industry standards, and reconcile with returns calculated by third parties
- Classify portfolios into appropriate performance composites
- Price all security types and challenge third party sources when applicable
- Maintain, test, and implement new systems or upgrades to existing applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Accounting, Finance, or Economics from a four-year college or university or relevant industry related experience
- Experience using MS Office products
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.