LANDSCAPE DESIGNER | ARIZONA, COLORADO, TEXAS
0 – 5 years of experience
We’re looking for a Landscape Architect with 0 – 5 years of experience to join us in our Arizona, Colorado and Texas offices. Norris Design is a worldwide strategic partner in planning, landscape architecture and branding. We create value for our clients by combining excellent service with innovative solutions that can be implemented (in other words, our designs get built!). See what we mean at www.norris-design.com.
What do we have to offer?
You’ll be surrounded by creative people who love what they do while forging their own career paths. You’ll work with clients who entrust us with their projects, enjoy working with us and continue to come back time after time. You’ll have access to great technology; skill sets and creativity that knows no boundaries. You’ll be mentored, no matter how much experience you have – our mentoring culture is an important ingredient that contributes to our success as a company, and to the success of our people.
· 0 – 5 years of experience at a professional organization (including internships)
· Excellent hand graphic and design skills, and proficiency with Auto CAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Word, Excel
· An understanding of Adobe InDesign and 3D Studio Max is beneficial
· You’ll be enthusiastic, creative, and have the ability to think proactively
· Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
· Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications
If you’re intrigued, send us a cover letter, resume, three (3) professional references and your portfolio in PDF format that doesn’t exceed 10 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, years of experience and the office location of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
No phone calls please.
Norris Design is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.