NVRH has positions open to new grad nurses to help you make the transition from student to working nurse. NVRH offers a Student Loan Repayment program!
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital’s award winning Med/Surg team is looking for Registered Nurses. The recipient of the Academy of Medical Surgical Nurses PRISM Award® 2018 and the 1st hospital in Vermont to receive this award, the Med/Surg team provides unparalleled care to their patients. They also continuously learn and grow within their roles at NVRH thanks to our tuition reimbursement, loan repayment and scholarship programs. Using excellent communication skills, RNs coordinate total patient care needs for the medical, surgical, outpatient observation, swing bed and pediatric patients.
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (NVRH) is located in Vermont’s historic Northeast Kingdom, a region known for its unspoiled beauty and four season recreational activities. A not-for-profit in dependent hospital, NVRH provides primary and preventive care, surgical and specialty services, inpatient and outpatient care, and 24-hour physician-staffed emergency services.
New grads and experienced RNs welcome. NVRH offers competitive wages, including shift differentials. NVRH also has a robust benefits package, including student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance, free gym memberships, low prescriptions, 401k with company match and more.
VARIOUS SHIFTS, FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
More competitive RN pay scale: RN pay scale updated as of January 2020.
Shift Differentials: For hourly paid employees working evening/night/weekend shifts
Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives and more. All employees, including Per Diem, are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution (up to 4.5%). Free membership to select local gyms. Potential for educational loan repayment and relocation assistance.
Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
Great Place to Work! “I’ve found the hospital to be a great place to work. I’ve grown so much in only a year here because of the culture and support here!” Employee Review on Glassdoor.com
· Responsible for the coordination of total patient care needs for the medical, surgical, outpatient, observation, swing bed patients, and pediatric patients on Med/Surg/Pedi.
· Collaborates with and directs the activities of others to meet patient care needs for this population of patients.
· Utilizes the Nursing Process as a basis for nursing decisions.
· Delivers care appropriate for the patient’s age, physiological, spiritual, psychosocial, and developmental needs.
· Accountable to the Unit Manager and, while on duty, interacts closely with the Clinical Coordinator and/or Nursing Supervisor.
· One year acute care experience preferred. Opportunities available for new grad nurses
· Current Vermont RN licensure required prior to starting
· ACLS and BCLS required within one year.