Conducts analysis to support ambulatory network development and the evaluation of new business opportunities. Assesses market dynamics and organizational data. Synthesizes information from multiple sources into reports for executive leaders.
- Conducts market research utilizing numerous publically available and proprietary data sources.
- Supports the evaluation and development of ambulatory strategies and analyzes program development opportunities across the organization’s service area.
- Profiles prospective opportunities utilizing several data sources.
- Analyzes impact of regulatory and legislative changes to existing engagements and prospective business opportunities.
- Coordinates with multiple stakeholders to advance ambulatory development initiatives.
- Prepares presentation materials for executive leadership.
- Performs related duties, as required.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) required.
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills, required.
- Prior healthcare experience, preferred.