An exciting opportunity awaits: get paid to explore East Asia!
Noumena Education Initiative is offering recent college graduates an exciting opportunity to explore Korea’s marvelous 5000-year-old history while empowering young minds. NEI is dedicated to reshaping the landscape of private education in Korea through delivering the highest quality education and counseling possible. All interns will be trained in this revolutionary approach to education and will become a part of this exciting team!
The internship provides a three-month vacation, tour package, Korean lessons, airfare, and a handsome stipend. Visit ancient shrines, grottoes, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, a must-see for anyone interested in travel or the Far East. Interns will have the opportunity to choose from over 30 tourist destinations and cultural activities. The purpose of this internship is to spread awareness of Korea’s culture and history, while helping the local Korean economy. Partake in this exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity while counseling students to be independent thinkers.
NEI is looking for strong candidates who are passionate about education, interested in our social mission, and exceptional at working with others. We do our very best to meet the needs of our clients who expect the very best from Noumena. Successful interns must be meticulous in following directives and have an excellent command of reading, writing, and grammar skills.
– Three (3) one-month vacations, including fully paid historical and cultural tours throughout South Korea
– Three (3) months paid-on-the-job training at KRW 1,500,000 per month
– Eight (8) month internship salary of KRW 2,000,000 per month
– One (1) month of Korean language classes
– Airfare allowance after successful completion of internship up to KRW 1,000,000
– KRW 400,000 housing allowance per month for 15 months
How can you join the team?
For foreigners to legally work in Korea, they must obtain a visa. Foreigners must provide specific documents to be considered eligible for a work visa. Failure to produce any of the following documents will affect any chances of employment.
Documents required by the Korean government:
– BA/BS degree from an accredited university
– A notarized copy of diploma with Apostille is required
– Official sealed university transcripts
– FBI Criminal Background Check with Apostille
– This process can take two or three months
– Health examination upon arrival
– Valid passport
Who is NEI looking for?
– Bachelor’s Degree from a top 30 US university or equivalent
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– Commitment to working in a dedicated team
– Strong competitive spirit
– Goal-oriented and results driven
– Positive attitude about flexible work schedule
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask
– Math and science background a plus
– Experience with AP and IB programs (please indicate courses and exam scores on resume)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
*The visa process is long, so please note that applying early will work to your advantage!*
Please submit the following documents via Handshake or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cover Letter
– College Admissions Essay or an equivalent writing sample of at least 500 words
– SAT I Scores
– SAT Subject Test Scores
– AP/IB Scores if applicable
Anthony J. Lee
Noumena Education Initiative
Tel. (+82) 02-583-0164 | Fax (+82) 02-583-5445
Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea