Our work at NVIDIA is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science.
We are seeking an energetic new college graduate to join our Engineering FP&A team in the role of Financial Analyst at NVIDIA! In this role, you will be supporting the largest organization at NVIDIA who are responsible for research, design, and development of all our products, from GeForce Gaming GPUs with RTX to A100 and DGX for Artificial Intelligence and high-performance computing. This is a great role for a highly motivated individual who can function in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of investments to drive insights on trends, return on investment projects, and opportunities to optimize costs leading to better decision making.
- Forecast operating and capital expenditures, variance analysis against actuals.
- Own financial data and reports to ensure timely execution of accurate results in support of the Company’s monthly and quarter-end close processes.
- Develop forecasting models for various ad-hoc investment projects and to build more predictability into actual spend levels.
- Partner with Engineering and Finance leads to bridge engineering projects and initiatives to financial goals and performance.
- Build thoughtful and concise executive communication for weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting packages.
What we need to see:
- Pursuing or recently graduated with BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and data visualization skills are required, SAP and BPC experience is a plus.
- Ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement.
- Detailed-oriented with ability to perform with accuracy under deadlines and multi-task.
- Desire to learn new technologies and have a great intellectual curiosity.
- “Can do” attitude to affect change within the organization
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Self-motivated with a keen desire to learn the semiconductor industry.
- Experience with MS Access or fluency in SQL/Python/other data management language.
- Positive and upbeat attitude who excels working as a team.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!