NVIDIA’s core values are innovation, intellectual honesty, speed and agility, excellence and determination, and one team. Do you believe you exemplify these core values? Join our SOX Compliance team and make an impact on the company that invented the GPU and pioneered GPU computing, leading the way for evolving and exciting frontiers such as artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, intelligent robots, and virtual reality.
We are looking for a graduate to assist with SOX Compliance and Data Analytics. This opportunity will provide broad exposure to accounting/finance and business processes and controls. It will also help you map a successful career path, understand what’s expected of you, and access the right learning, experiences and mentoring to support your career progression.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand key processes and controls, update audit work programs to test operational effectiveness of key controls using a variety of approaches and methodologies (e.g. sampling, inquiry, observation, inspection, reperformance etc.)
- Coordinate with business process owners to schedule process walkthroughs and control testing
- Assist management with meeting coordination, follow-up, presentations and documentation
- Assist with SOX 302 quarterly control certification survey of process owners throughout the organization
- Understand and learn SOX compliance guidelines and interpretations
- Support special projects as necessary including identification of process efficiencies
- Support the development of data analytics routines to support audit activities performed by the Internal Audit team
- Work with Robotics Process Automation to design ongoing analytics and process automation
- Assist to develop an effective system of data analytics and models to provide enhanced insight into risks and controls
- Establish an efficient/automated means to analyze and test large volumes of data for outliers, anomalies, patterns, and trends, and help evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
What we need to see:
- Pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent)
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and work independently
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience demonstrating strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstration of leadership
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Cumulative GPA above 3.3 and Major GPA above 3.5
- A “can do” attitude to affect change within the organization
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world. If you are creative, autonomous, and love a challenge, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.