OCBang (www.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting firm providing professional talent search and consulting services in Santa Clara, Toronto, London and Beijing. Our customers are global high-tech giants and startups in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce and cloud industries.
OCInsights (www.ocinsights.ai) is a business unit of OCBang providing in-depth industry research and talent intelligence consulting service for our clients.
You will get chance to join one of the most passionate team in the Silicon Valley and be part of the most energetic team to build up a business.
What makes OCBang a GREAT fit for you?
∝ You will wear a number of hats and quickly gain a number of valuable skills in both recruiting and consulting
∝ You will have opportunity to build up your personal relationships with industry senior executives from top Internet companies
∝ You will gain deep insights regarding the fast-evolving industries and global high-tech companies
** Qualified interns will be considered for the full-time position.
Responsibilities of the role:
– Identify and initiate client partnerships with targeted accounts &org chart development
– Proactively reach out via LinkedIn engagement and other forms of communications
– Build up the new relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point with OCBang via phone calls, email and in-person meetings
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the status of key partnerships with prompt response
– Present information related to recruiting/consulting services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth
– Explore the right candidates to fill in the opening positions of our clients
– Deeply understand the hiring needs of the clients and closely work with recruiter to develop sourcing
Requirements of the role:
– Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in a business major or other related fields
– Have passion in business development, be comfortable and confident corresponding with clients and candidates both written, verbally and in person
– Excellent communications skills and relationship building skills
– Strong software skills needed including MS Word, Outlook, Excel
– A strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and ability to multitask efficiently are required
– Ability to work under high pressure, passionate to work in startup
– One to two years of experience in sales or business development strongly preferred
** Please note this is not a remote position.