Hospitality Management Positions
We are hiring Food and Beverage Managers, Front Desk Managers and Housekeeping Managers at our properties, including the following premier locations:
- West Street Hotel, Bar Harbor, ME
- Harborside Hotel and Marina, Bar Harbor, ME
- Bar Harbor Regency, Bar Harbor, ME
- Stewman’s Lobster Pound, Bar Harbor, ME
- The Sagamore Resort, Lake George, NY
- The Wentworth by the Sea, a Marriott Hotel and Spa, Portsmouth, NH
- The Sheraton Harborside Hotel, Portsmouth, NH
- Opal Grand Resort and Spa, Delray Beach, FL
- Opal Sands Resort, Clearwater, FL
- Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater, FL
- The Resort at Longboat Key Club, Longboat Key, FL
Our company has built a reputation of excellence on exceeding expectations, and we remain focused on delivering the highest-quality experience in the industry. The caliber of service, attention to detail, and consistent quality our guests expect begin and end with our associates.
We are looking for graduates with the great potential to become a part of our top management team and to progress rapidly within our organization.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive exposure in the hospitality industry with opportunities in all departments
- Active collaboration in all operational processes
- Opportunity to perform team leading tasks and management assignments from day one
- A diverse portfolio which provides exposure and opportunities to manage within multiple hotel styles and brands
- Discounted room rates available at various franchise locations
- Reasonably priced housing available at select properties
- Full benefits plan available including medical, dental, life, vision, short-term disability and 401k
What we expect:
- A passion for working in hospitality!
- A willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills
- Leadership potential; ideally some experience in a team leading role
- A minimum of 12 months of relevant work experience in a service industry
- Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Hospitality or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively: ability to speak, understand, read and write in English.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States; no visa options available currently.
- Willingness and ability to travel, with a focus on resort areas