Our solutions are designed to help people develop the skills that will allow them to get the most out of life and to realize their full potential. In addition to our person-centered technological solutions we also design products and services that are specifically tailored to help home healthcare agencies operate more efficiently to augment direct service providers’ ability to provide quality, personalized care.
As technology continues to advance at an exponential rate, it is our mission to help bridge the gap between the capabilities of modern technology and the importance of in-person care.
We believe technology can improve the lives of individuals with disabilities in amazing new ways. Not in the distant future, but today.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Design and develop highly scalable production level code for our enterprise products using AngularJs, Angular.
- Implement RESTful + JSON based APIs.
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development methodology .
- Write automated unit tests.
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- 2+ years of object oriented programming experience
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Pass FBI/BCI Background check
- M.S. Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with Entity Framework is a plus
- Experience with microservices and docker
- Experience writing unit tests
- Advance experience in Git and/or TFS
- Working knowledge of Azure cloud environments
This position is available in Columbus, Ohio.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Ohio-At-Home is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Ohio-At-Home is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.