You will join a world-class team with backgrounds spanning vertical farming, industrial automation, controls engineering, farm operations, photovoltaic cell design, oil and gas platform management, consulting, military intelligence, and data analysis, with graduates from Yale, Georgetown, Stanford, Georgia Tech, and University of California Berkeley.
Your mission will be to build Oishii’s next generation of indoor agricultural facilities. Mechanical and electrical engineering students looking for hands-on experience in a fast-paced startup environment and a high degree of ownership will thrive in this role.
You will drive projects that will build your expertise across many disciplines, including:
- HVAC, thermodynamics, and fluid mechanics
- Lighting systems
- Controls, industrial automation, and production engineering
- Irrigation, water management, and plumbing
- Rapid prototyping and iterative design
- Construction team management
You must be open to a highly hands on and collaborative environment, and you will be driven to deliver results.