Olsen Palmer is currently hiring an Investment Banking Summer Analyst for 2021. Our Summer Analyst program is a full-time, paid internship designed to introduce students to investment banking and the day-to-day activities of bank M&A. Olsen Palmer Investment Banking Summer Analysts work closely alongside the firm’s senior leaders and contribute to the firm by way of the following tasks:
- Prepare presentation and research materials for pitch books, client presentations, offering memorandums, and related projects
- Develop financial models to analyze a wide variety of deal-specific projects
- Support business development activities of senior investment bankers
- Assist with day-to-day administrative and marketing tasks
Applicants must be an undergraduate sophomore or junior pursuing a college or university-level degree and be eligible to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
The preferred candidate is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business or related field (preferably in Finance, Economics, or Accounting), and possesses:
- An outstanding academic record and relevant coursework
- Strong quantitative abilities and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic, high-level of teamwork, and ability to simultaneously work on a variety of tasks
- The ability to work independently and to reliably produce high-quality work in a timely fashion
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A general level of financial knowledge (financial modeling, macroeconomics, etc.)
- Applicants must have housing (permanent or temporary) in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area for duration of internship .
Please refer to our website to check our recruitment timeline and the status of the position. Due to the volume of applications, we will only reach out to candidates that we would like to move forward with. Thank you for considering Olsen Palmer LLC.