To provide support to Finance Department
- Answer and respond to incoming guest calls and inquiries.
- Oversee daily cash recycler responsibilities along with hotel staff training
- Assist with all Accounts Receivable responsibilities including credit, billing and collections
- Assist with all Accounts Payable responsibilities including invoice processing, statement review and research of outstanding invoices
- Maintain AP and AR files as needed
- Assist with Income Audit as needed
- Assist with special accounting projects as assigned and any other duties that may assigned
- Ensure compliance with all Omni Finance Standard SOPs
Tools and Equipment:
- Computer and printer, typewriter, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine,
file folders, filing cabinet, facsimile machine, change counters.
- Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs.
- Must be detail oriented, a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least three years previous accounting experience, preferably in hospitality
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General knowledge of principles and practices of Accounting