Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process of non-exempt and exempt positions for an assigned region of hotels within Omni Hotels and Resorts. Supports the Shared Service Center with other aspects of recruitment as needed. This position reports to the Recruitment Manager
- Administer posting open positions and ensure they are cross posted to required job boards internally and externally.
- Maintain an accurate and consistent Applicant Flow Log and disposition candidates as necessary.
- Manage the applicant tracking system to ensure candidates are receiving appropriate communication.
- Evaluate resumes against job requirements and conduct pre-screenings of potential candidates.
- Schedule secondary interviews with the property and follow up with the hiring manager.
- Perform employment verifications and background checks on all selected candidates prior to job offer.
- Prepare offer letters and initiate new hire paperwork including I9’s.
- Ensure Employment Laws and Company Policies are adhered to during the recruitment process.
- Partner closely with field Human Resource teams to support current and future staffing needs.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Prepares OFCCP response program.
- Previous high-volume recruitment experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills