Venture Capital – Managing Partner
Join the first On-Demand Venture Capital Fund in Silicon Valley, and be part of next generation VC, “i.e., Sequoia and Goldman Sachs combined” Located at our corporate offices in SF, Palo Alto or New York City (Telecommuting) and reporting directly to the Board, you will be responsible for formulating. leading and executing our global strategy. Success in this position will be measured by the creation of short term shareholder value through our lean execution roadmap.
The primary objectives include:
- Lead our fundraising execution by managing LP’s, Family Office, HNWI and CVC / Institutional Investors for $100m+ Funds.
- Drive startup investments decision throughout the entire cycle from lead to diligence and post funding support
- Grow our Global Fortune 500 Corporate portfolio and nurture deep relationship with CVC and M&A Group
- Develop strategic alliance and exit strategies for our Global Startup Portfolio throughout their stages by working closely with top Private Equity and Investment Bankers.
- Nurture deep relationship with top Venture Capital partners and Family Office
- Own due diligence and drive deal sourcing from top ivy school and Law Firms partners.
- Financial capability to have skin in the game along each stage of the funds closing.
Experience, skills, and knowledge required
- An outstanding performer with years of experience at a top tier venture capital, investment bank, strategy consulting firm, corporate venture capital / private equity firm or active M&A corporate development group
- Demonstrated experience leading the strategic alliance and M&A process for opportunities focused on technology spaces that align with corporate clients focus. The ideal candidate will have managed transactions that range in size and complexity; proven ability to drive from start to finish (or know when to walk away from a deal)
- Expert level knowledge of financial and deal modeling as well as quantitative analysis
- Strong ability to think strategically and direct others in solving complex business problems under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and the ability to create top-notch presentations and materials that provide business insight that is relevant and digestible to executive decision makers
- Proven ability to lead, recruit, retain and mentor high performing teams
- Aggressive yet regarded as ethical and fair in the industry. Confident but not arrogant
- MD, JD, PhD, MS, MBA from top universities is preferred, along large silicon valley or NYC network
Watch our Events Video (Click here)